Check Out the Digital Marketing Job Opportunities Below
Digital Marketing Jobs Available
Length of Job
Digital Marketing Intern (Northern Virginia)
We are looking for a passionate, creative and highly motivated Digital Marketing Intern to join our team. You will be responsible for analyzing customer feedback, evaluating existing marketing strategies, developing innovative campaigns and assisting with promotional activities.
The ideal candidate must have excellent writing skills with a firm understanding of content creation and customer service. You should be highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining attention to detail. In addition to strong technical capabilities, the successful applicant should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as they will be interacting with customers on a regular basis.
- Analyze customer feedback to gain insights into customer satisfaction and suggest changes accordingly
- Develop innovative and creative marketing campaigns
- Evaluate existing marketing strategies for effectiveness
- Assist with the planning and execution of promotional activities
- Perform administrative tasks as necessary
- Create, schedule, and manage content for social media networks
- Create content for online ads
- Create content for blog articles and web pages
- Help drive website traffic by increasing engagement across social channels
- Help create an email newsletter
- Website Updates and Design
- Working on Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of digital marketing techniques such as SEO/SEM, content creation, etc.
- Proven experience in content creation (blogs, press releases, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when required
- Excellent analytical skills for data analysis
- Responsive, self-motivated, and well organized
- Knowledge and experience with the following social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Ability to use social media to increase community interaction and engagement while staying on brand
- A good eye for photography & graphic design
- Knowledge of how to design pleasing graphics and edit photos & videos
- Some experience with Canva & graphic design programs.
- Good writing skills for creating captions
- Assist with creative research and writing for long-form content and blog articles.
- Perform keyword research to discover high-value content opportunities.
Hours: 8-12 per week.
Location: This is a mostly remote position but will require some hours at the Northern Virginia office for training and updates for specific projects.
Compensation: A small weekly stipend. College Credit is also available.
- Assist the Creative Director with real projects for both our clients and on the JBS website.
- Free access to online digital marketing and social media courses
- One on one instruction from staff
- Encouragement to share your ideas to make the work environment more productive
- The internship may lead to a permanent paid position
Please send a BRIEF COVER LETTER specific to the Digital Marketing Internship:
- Explain what makes you the right candidate for a marketing intern.
- Tell us why you think you understand digital marketing.
- Give us one clear example of good social media outreach you respect.
- Please show us your favorite social media profiles on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube (one each)
- List the most recent digital marketing jobs you have completed.