Check Out the Digital Marketing Job Opportunities Below
Digital Marketing Jobs Available
Length of Job
Social Media / Digital Marketing Intern
J Browning Studio (jbrowning.studio) is searching for a part-time Social Media / Digital Marketing Intern. We are looking for college students, recent grads, or people with relevant experience in marketing or design.
A background in marketing, communications, journalism, photography, or graphic design is helpful.
If you have a strong interest in learning new skills with a passion for creating engaging content, we are interested in working with you! Don’t be afraid to apply if you feel you don’t meet all the qualifications. Send us an email and tells us why you think you would be a good candidate. Quick to learn? Passionate about social media? Looking to do something creative and different? If you answered yes to any of the above, you might be perfect for the position.
- Create, schedule, and manage content for social media networks
- Create content for online ads
- Create content for blog articles and web pages
- Help drive website traffic by increasing engagement across social channels
- Help create an email newsletter
- Website Updates and Design
- Responsive, self-motivated, and well organized
- Knowledge and experience with the following social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Ability to use social media to increase community interaction and engagement while staying on brand
- A good eye for photography & graphic design
- Knowledge of how to design pleasing graphics and edit photos & videos
- Some experience with Canva & graphic design programs.
- Good writing skills for creating captions
- Assist with creative research and writing for long-form content and blog articles.
- Perform keyword research to discover high-value content opportunities.
Hours: 8-12 per week.
Location: This is a mostly remote position but will require some hours at the office for training and updates for specific projects.
A small weekly stipend. College Credit is also available.
- Assist the Creative Director with real projects for both our clients and on the JBS website.
- Free access to online digital marketing and social media courses
- One on one instruction from staff
- Encouragement to share your ideas to make the work environment more productive
- The internship may lead to a permanent paid position
Please send a BRIEF COVER LETTER specific to the Digital Marketing / Social Media Internship:
- Explain what makes you the right candidate for a social media intern.
- Tell us why you think you understand digital marketing.
- Give us one clear example of good social media outreach you respect.
- Please show us your favorite social media profiles on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube (one each)
- List the most recent digital marketing jobs you have completed.
8-12 hours per week